1. Find a soft pillow or couch/bed to place the flower on. OR have another person hold the flower
2. Be sure NOT to chip any small pieces in the front.
3. Unscrew the backing until loose only (not so it falls off) go back and forth to even out the loosening
4. The backing will swing up clockwise or counter-clockwise (That is the top of the flower)
5. Place pole arching "backwards or upwards" on the bracket in the back. (tilt your neck back)
6. Gently tighten each screw evenly left to right until a snug fit. Do NOT overtighten as you may strip the screws. If this happens replace with similar screw and/or add some outdoor glue to fix.
7. The flower should not shift or move in any direction
8. Be sure to check your flower periodically; it may need adjustment. THIS IS NORMAL
9. If the bracket changes color, like the pole, that is normal and will not effect its strength
10. Rain water is perfect to clean, or you can use mild soap and water. Some fading of items may occur. This is to be expected of a handmade re-purposed item, made from recycled materials.
Find your container of choice and gently push the copper pole securely into the dirt. If the dirt is too dry the flower may tilt/fall/break. Add some water to soil and be sure to push the pole deep into the planter. Then add your feeder, some bird seed, water and display proudly!
Hanging bird feeders: have been carefully drilled and assembled. If you find them getting loose; gently tighten the cups/saucers till tight. Do NOT over tighten as it could break the feeder. Wash with warm soap and water. The chain may rust when outdoors, this will add to the cuteness and "weathered look" of your bird feeder. Thank you for taking care of our bird friends.
These have been carefully made with color and design whimsy in mind. Be sure to handle carefully if you want to move locations of your piece. If you are in an area where it is windy- be sure to keep away from walls or poles that may break the rain chain. Wash with warm water and soap or wait till it rains and just pour soap on the piece. ;-). You can add chain to the bottom of the chain and secure in the ground for stability.
These adorable bird houses with feeders are attached to real old barn wood pieces from the USA. We have sealed the wood to help the look stay as pretty as possible. Each piece of wood is "old" and we did our best to search for unique and durable wood for each bird penthouse. The "homes" have been lightly drilled into the wood and NOT secured too tight as to break it. If you need to- you can gently tighten the "teapot" in place as needed. DO NOT over tighten ...it may break! The feeder below has be glued with outdoor glue. Wash with warm water and gentle soap. Thank you for feeding our bird families across the USA.
Created with lots of love from pretty pieces of broken china and assorted ceramic planters and salt boxes. The piece has been carefully crafted and sealed for long term enjoyment. Please be sure to hang your mosaic planter on a sturdy patio wall, wood gate or metal gate. There are 2 hooks on back for sturdy hanging. The mosaic and wood have been sealed with outdoor/indoor sealer and should last up to 2 years. It is recommended to re-seal again as needed. Be sure to wear gloves and seal outdoors for proper ventilation-read instructions completely. The "center planter" has been gently screwed on the back of the wood and is NOT too tightly on, This is to be sure NOT to break the ceramic.
This beautiful flower is showcased in a container planter (no rebar required)
The green foilage hugs the flower and lets the color and pastels shine!
Copper is a beautiful metal but very soft. You MUST use rebar first in very hard ground, or potted soil with rocks. Do not pound your copper pole with your flower on (it could break). Use rebar 8 inches into ground and slip your flower or bird feeder pole over rebar. Safe and stable!
These simple yet pretty creations can be for bird seed, or cute succulents, cacti or flowers. Hang multiple ones on the trees branches at different levels for bird feasting.
Perfect for a rain chain symphony or a bird feeder paradise. Install in your kitchen or garden area for a bit of charm and vintage whimsy with cute plants or herbs growing so daintly. Indoor or outdoor display with style.
The aviary real estate market is flying high. These adorable single abode bird condos are perfect for your back walls, fences or patio. A safe place to be a bird and raise little birdies.
These works of art are a labor of LOVE that you can hang outdoors or indoors with plants or flowers. Vintage elegance that is "timeless"
Show some chippy style with a whimsical planter for your garden or patio. Each story board has a unique theme and will coordinate with any eclectic theme YOU may be.